Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day-Round 2

I'm calling this snow day the great non-event. At 11:00 last night, the forecast called for rain/snow to move into the area around 4:00a.m. with a change to all snow around noon. Well...it's now 1:00p.m. and while there are a few big wet flakes in the sky, it is definitely just a rain event. I'm still hoping for snow, but I'm starting to accept that they may have missed this one.

On another note...Jim and I just returned from voting. I was voter #29. He was voter #30. Not such a great turn out, huh???

4 comments:

Chris Worthy said...

Hi Laura and Jim and Lydia and Claire and Sallie (didn't leave anyone out this time...),

I am so glad Lydia enjoyed the snow! I can't believe you didn't have more voters at your polling place. I was number 160-something or 180-something (can't remember) at about 11:30.

I hope you have a great night!

Chris

Jennifer said...

Wow. I was number 211 at around 10am this morning. Maybe you live among those who plan to vote next week. Hmmmmmm........

Laura said...

Ha! Maybe so...

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!