Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Elephant Stampede

Thankfully the elephants in the circus animal walk were very well behaved today! Lydia really enjoyed seeing them, but she was also a bit intimated. I have to admit, I had a brief moment of thinking that standing that close to animals that large was really not a great idea.
Lydia waited very patiently for the elephants and horses. She also thought she was going to see lions going down the street. Personally, I was glad the lions did not participate in today's parade.
This picture of Claire was actually taken four days ago. She rode with us to see the parade this morning, but she prefered to stay in the van while Lydia and I got out for the festivities!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of Mother are you? Did you just leave Claire in the van while you and Lydia went and watched the elephants?

I'm telling Jim.

LOL

Jason Blumer

Laura said...

Please don't turn me in!!! To put your mind at ease, Lydia and I stood at the front bumper of the van, and I made sure I locked the doors so Claire was safe and secure inside. The parade lasted all of 3 minutes!!!!!

Jennifer said...

What I am most relieved about is that the parade was only 3 minutes. I felt bad that we couldn't go but now I feel less guilty. But I am still not showing those pictures to Mary Evelyn.

Glad to know Claire was safe. Hee hee.