Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

Exhaustion

Every three hours. That's our feeding schedule for Claire. It's amazing to me how her little body keeps time more reliably than the most expensive Rolex watch. At three hours exactly, she wakes from her nap and demands to eat again. When she was first born, I thought she was doing great to space her feedings out for three hours. Now, I'm wondering when she'll eat with less frequency so that I can get a decent stretch of sleep!!!! (Yawn and big sigh.) In the grand scheme of things, this phase will pass more quickly than I want, at least that's what I tell myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! She must get that from her father. Every three hours at work, Jim wakes from his nap and demands to eat too. Tell Lydia and Claire I said hello. Keep blogging :).

Laura said...

I was going to say something witty about how you also have to change his diaper, but I might just let that one go.