Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pool Days




Lydia has made big progress in the water this summer. Her latest accomplishments include being willing to go under water when she jumps to me and being able to swim independently using her inflatable swim suit. It works a lot like a life jacket so her arms are free unlike when she uses her swim ring that you see in the picture. Claire enjoys kicking her legs and sticking her face in the water to try and inspect what this big bathtub.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

One question...where di you get Lydia's hat. As you know, we need some hats around here now!

Chris Worthy said...

We were laughing last night about Lydia saying "Go under, Uncle John!"

Laura said...

The hat was bought at the lovely boutique Walmart, and I suppose it's only okay to make someone go under if you allow them to come back up!

Jennifer said...

How is it that I have not had any pool time with those little people all summer?

And we got some hats at Target yesterday so it's all good. (Well, the best it can be anyway.)

PS...Facebook is even more fun than blogging! I'm gonna get you on there one of these days!

Jennifer said...

I'm ready for Claire's 8 month update! With PICTURES!

Jennifer said...

I have given you a blog award. Come see my blog for details.