Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

First Week of School

Lydia's a big girl and has joined the world of the educated. I really have no idea how school went for her since it takes about 10 minutes for her to tell a convoluted story that I could express in three words. However, this is what I know.


*"That boy tried to take my toy, and I screamed, and he pinched me."

*"We went in the gym, and I cried. Mrs. Michelle said, That's okay Lydia. We're all gonna have fun."

*"Snack was yellow and white and black and white. It's not cheese balls."

*"We don't play with our food. We eat it."

*"Somebody painted my hands, and I washed them."

*"Yellow makes orange."

3 comments:

HeatherV said...

what a start to the journey until she is graduating from high school. Love the picture and especially the comments. Out of the mouths of babes!

Chris Worthy said...

That child is brilliant. :)

Jennifer said...

She totally cracks me up. (When can she come play?)