Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Everybody's Doing It

I must admit that starting a new hobby or activity just because it's the popular thing to do sounds a little lame. Yet, that's exactly what I'm doing. It seems I'm the last person to start an online journal, but there's no time like the start of a new year to kick off a new hobby.

So, here goes. I'm a little nervous...what if I'm not witty or entertaining? At least I know the pictures of our girls will be cute. I've got a lot to learn, but I'm looking forward to getting started.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Breathe in. Breathe out. And yes, toss a picture up if you don't have anything to say.

But with a 2 year old, there is usually no shortage of cute, funny stuff.

I'm adding you to my blogrool until you tell me not to!